Awesome q2a theme
0 votes
In the U.S., the rules and regulations are much like a never-ending maze, causing foreign nationals to seek the specific expertise of an immigration and Visa attorney; just to make sense of the process. There is no way they are able to move to the U.S., get a job and live here, without following specific protocol.

You are either in or not. Many Latinos living in the USA do not even speak Spanish. They carry the distinct accent, but "No Hable Espanol" I figured that out when I tried to get my Hispanic friend to translate for me. Many Latinos are so far removed from their Mexican brothers and sister south of the border, that it is surreal to me why they are fighting over here on the American side, when the problem is originating from the Mexico side. Which they ran away from; claiming they wanted a better life for their children.

The government makes special exceptions to some of these general requirements for the disabled, members of the military, veterans, spouses to married U.S. citizens living overseas, and Legal Permanent Residents who work for organizations that promote U.S. interests abroad. Also, exemptions from the English language requirements are available for those over 55 years old who and have lived in the United States as a Legal Permanent Resident for 15 years, or are over 50 years old and have lived in the United States as a Legal Permanent Resident for 20 years.

If you have a few names of immigration attorneys that you have compiled then find out if they are members of the AILA. If they are then this is very promising news. While lawyers who practice Immigration Illinois do not have to be members of the AILA, it is a positive point as it shows commitment to the area of law they have chosen.

Romney's answer was that the last four years have not been good, and the next four will be the same if Obama is re-elected. The president's plan promised unemployment at 5.4% by now. His immigration reform plan was not done. In case you have just about any questions with regards to where by and how you can use Immigration solicitor Illinois (, you are able to e mail us on the web site. He did not cut the deficit; he doubled it. Health insurance costs have increased dramatically. There are 23 million unemployed Americans, and one out of six people are now in poverty. There are 47 million people now on food stamps. The economy is growing slowly and grew more slowly than last year. Obama's policies have not allowed the economy to boom. The Reagan recovery created twice as many jobs. The unemployment figure appears to be low because people have stopped looking for work. Obama has not passed Medicare or social security reform.

Bankruptcy laws have specific courts that handle hearings, and these laws are made to help give debtors a fresh start from their financial burdens. Bankruptcy law helps give you financial freedom, while civil rights attorneys help give you "normal" freedom. Civil law deals with your basic American rights including freedom of assembly, press, and speech.

I saw a film clip on the Beck show that showed a young Mexican or Hispanic man ranting in a speech that he could not be an illegal immigrant in California because California was stolen from Mexico and belongs to Mexico. I'd be a little worried if I was Mexico, if they think they have problems now, if we give them California in its present condition it would bankrupt their country.

. . . And when it comes to immigration appeals, well, we're talking about a maze within a maze. Going it alone, in many situations, is taking a big risk. The harder the case, the more you need an immigration trial attorney.

Obama knows he is only a one term president. That is why he wants the U.S. to get wrapped up around the axle. So that his socialistic and many wealth redistribution job killing aspirations can be foisted upon us. There is no better way than this to help the onslaught of a deflation economy. It will cause a worse depression in the long run. Socialism is economic death to business. The lifeblood of an economy is sucked out. Business people just give up trying.

Technically, you may leave the U.S. at the end of your permitted stay, return the next day and be readmitted. Alternatively, when one I-94 date is up, you can apply for an extension of stay without even leaving. If the extension is approved, you may get to remain for another six months- though under the INS's new proposed rules, extensions would only be granted for emergency and other difficult situations, and 30-day extensions would become the norm. Some people, believing that they have found a loophole in the system, try to live permanently in the U.S. by taking short trips out of the country and then returning again.
asked Jul 5, 2019 by ClaireBrooks (100 points)

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Welcome to USguide101, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
1,885,927 questions
261,014 answers
1,517,510 users